Welcome to St. Jude Wellness Center
New to St. Jude Wellness Center?
New Client Special
Come in for a FREE Health Assessment!
Join Our Newsletter
No matter where you’re starting, we offer a complete range of wellness services to help you achieve your goals. Whether you are coping with a chronic condition, trying to lose weight, or simply ready to take preventative health to the next level, we offer a comprehensive range of programs, services, and expertise that provides the specific support and holistic approaches you need to succeed.
We have brought together every aspect of building better health including experiential nutritional approaches, specialized massage therapy, personalized wellness and fitness coaching, mindfulness and stress management therapy, private pilates reformer training, and highly successful integrative health programs focused on overcoming specific health concerns.
Choose the services, programs or memberships you’re most interested in – or get help from one of our wellness coaches who will support you and keep you motivated in your personalized plan to address your specific needs and goals.
Our highly trained professional staff are here to help you find a lifetime of better health.
To start your journey, call us at (714) 578-8770.
Rebalance, Restore, and Revitalize Your Body to Better Health
- Body Composition Testing: A screening on our state-of-the-art Inbody machine that will assess body fat, visceral fat, lean muscle mass, hydration and more!
- Supervised Group Fitness: Small groups dedicated to continuing your rehab exercises in a safe and monitored space. Post-Therapy Pool & Post-Cardiac Rehab Gym offered.
- Medical Group Fitness: Small, targeted fitness groups with unique outcome goals & individualized attention, along with a community of like-minded peers for accountability, results & fun!
- Massage Therapy: Enjoy a variety of specialized modalities including Swedish massage, Sport, Prenatal, Oncology, Craniosacral, Manual Lymph Drainage, Thai & Myofascial Release.
- Personal Training: Customize your exercise program to meet your fitness & movement goals in a private one-on-one or with a few others in duet or trios.
- Pilates Reformer: Pilates training uses exercises on the reformer in our beautiful, intimate studio to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture.
- Breath Coaching: Meet with one of our coaches certified in mindfulness training for stress management, anxiety, post-traumatic stress or pain management through breath work.
- Health Coaching: Schedule sessions with a registered dietitian to create a nutrition plan that supports your health goals.
- Video Library: A wide variety of fitness, mindfulness and cooking classes are offered to members in out video library. We also offer free sampler videos on our Vimeo channel.
- Corporate Wellness: Work with our team to create the perfect package of virtual seminars or experiential classes to provide wellness opportunities to your employees.
- Wellness Workshops: From various types of yoga & Pilates to Reiki and nutrition seminars, we offer a variety of free and low-cost workshops every month to educate and empower you on your wellness journey!